Monday 21 May 2012

"Unparalleled"

Now that I've completed all of my coursework and and have finally got round to spending a bit of time making my page look nano-decent I figure it's time to fill you all in on what I spent my final term in education doing. Through what felt like hell-fire and brimstone, I present to you my very first attempt at "animation" entitled "Unparalleled". The artwork and style was heavily influenced by the likes of Nicoletta Ceccoli, Adam Jones of TOOL and Niklas Sundin of Dark Tranquility; though I wouldn't regard myself a fan of Dark Tranquility I must say that for Sundin's artwork I am, to be quite frank, "mad for it" (many thanks to Lord T. Colquhoun for introducing me to this fine gentleman's work). I won't give away what the video is about for the time being as I wish to wait until my degree show to let it grace your optic nerves in full, but for now here are some stills as a small preview of its aesthetic. Scroll down, have a wee look and that.

Peace! GH

p.s. our degree show is at Kingsway Campus and starts on Thursday the 31st of May, come on down!







2 comments: