Monday 23 January 2012

I'm A Blogger Now... RAD BRO!

This is my blog I guess... I'll start by apologising for the generic and rather poor layout that is currently present but fear not friends, I'm the new guy here so I'm working on it!

Anyway, here's one of the most current things I have spewed out of my Asus A53E running Windows 7 (BY JOVE!! A GRAPHIC DESIGNER NOT USING A MAC?!?!)  for the metal/rock/alt. clubnight that I am involved with running at the Dundee Uni Students' Union. Instead of placing a fierce looking gentleman from a metal band onto the poster, often the norm for designs such as these, I opted for the ever beautiful Cristina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil to be the face of this term's events.

I must confess, I have never been a what could be regarded as "meritous" when it comes to writing conclusions so... Yea...

Shibby xx

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of constantly checking your stats <3

    ReplyDelete