Sunday 4 November 2012

Fleet Collective

I'll start by apologising for my lack of blogging in recent months (this has left me with quite a lot of catching up to do)... At the beginning of August I started working as an intern at the Fleet Collective in the centre of Dundee; this opportunity was presented to me after my friend Jamie had to give up his post at the Fleet and leave Scotland for the much, much greener pastures of New Zealand (if you have a moment, please check out his work at iamjamieknightillustration.blogspot.co.uk). Lyall, the man in charge of it all, very kindly took me on and got me straight to work designing various bits and pieces, which are displayed below.

Chamber Christmas

This flyer was my first task, designed at the time of year when the Christmas spirit is in full swing (early August). 



Wedding Brochure

It had been a while since I had done any kind of brochure design so this was a very refreshing design task to undertake.




Funeral Brochure

Despite the fairly morbid subject matter, I really enjoyed working on this design and was very happy with the final outcome.



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment